Consulting in Health Care, IT, NPfIT and Public Sector IT
We have experienced 20 years of health care and public sector IT, as a supplier and a consumer.
Drawing on our insights and exploiting our experience, we help clients to reduce risk, delight users, strike better deals and save money.
Click here to contact us.
Colin led two workshops at our international IT In Healthcare Forum covering the successful implementation of healthcare IT and the choice of a technical architecture for an electronic health record (EHR). Both workshops were well attended and we received excellent feedback from the attendees.
Katie Lawrence, Conference Manager, IIR Middle East
Colin's experience and insights were invaluable to the London LSP Programme.
Lisa Waller, Head of Service Development, BT Capital Care Alliance
Colin helped UCLH to consolidate its EPR implementation and to maintain its momentum, including making better use of its extensive wireless network. His knowledge and expertise were invaluable.
Sir Robert Naylor, Chief Executive, University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Why should I engage Kinetic Consulting?
- You always deal with the principal who can make decisions and act on them;
- We respond immediately: our clients can contact us when they need to;
- Our approach is tailored to your need: we have no off-the-shelf methods;
- You are not paying our people to learn consulting: we do not use new graduates or trainees;
- No conflicting priorities: we only work with a few clients at a time, so you have our full attention; and
- Each of our clients is important to us: we cannot afford a poor relationship or an ill-conceived project.
Click here to contact us or to find out more reasons for engaging Kinetic Consulting.
What work have you done in healthcare consulting and NPfIT?
- Specified, procured and implemented an Electronic Patient Record IT system for a London Teaching Hospital
- Led the procurement of an Electronic Patient Record IT system of the highest level with PACS. This informed the developing NPfIT
- Assisted a NHS Connecting for Health Local Service Provider to implement the NHS National Programme for IT (NPfIT)
- Managed benefits from healthcare IT programmes worth more than £1m per year
- Specified an IT system to support an Ambulatory Care Unit in East London
- Procured many departmental and specialty IT systems
Click on a link to:
Public/Government Sector Consulting
- Assisted in large programmes of IT-enabled change in the UK Public Sector
- Produced business cases and gained approval
- Prepared for OGC reviews
Click on a link to: